At 10:10 PM 12/6/02 -0600, Steve Sloan II wrote:
Jim Sharkey wrote:

> I dunno.  The Kanten/Linten clan hasn't bought any bridges
> yet. And I suppose the Tymbrimi could be considered moderate,
> if for no other reason than they don't have a desire to kill
> and/or subjugate every other race in the Galaxies.  :-)  And
> who's going to trick them into anything?

I got the impression that the Tymbrimi were the A-number-one
radicals (and targets for the crazy clans) in the Five Galaxies,
before we showed up, and knocked them back to second place. :-)

Me, too.

Obligatory Second Line Maru

--Ronn! :)

I always knew that I would see the first man on the Moon.
I never dreamed that I would see the last.
        --Dr. Jerry Pournelle