On >Behalf Of Erik Reuter
>Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2002 12:06 AM
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: Update on Ali the Video Store Clerk
>
>On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 12:03:56AM -0500, Jon Gabriel wrote:
>
>> I meet with clients regularly.  Would look kinda ridiculous wearing a
>> nice suit with bulky tan Timberlands on. :)
>
>You mean you don't have a bulky tan suit that matches?

Well, my instinctive reaction was:
"Sadly, Timberland doesn't make formal wear. :)"

But a check of their website shows they do sell office-appropriate
shoes!

http://www.timberland.com/cgi-bin/timberland/timberland/catalog/tim_prod
uct_catalog.jsp?strCategory=/Men/Footwear/Office

Jon
But do they look good with fishnet knee-highs? Maru