Jon wrote:

I taped it... but didn't watch it until this afternoon.  It was bad. Bad
Bad BAD!  Whoever wrote it should be shot.  Fatally.  Then they should
be killed one more time just to be sure they never write again.

Anyway, the 'hot alien chick' guest star is Padma Lakshmi.  I knew she
looked familiar, but couldn't place where I had seen here before.  My
wife walked through the living room and said "Hey it's the host of
Padma's somethingorother show on Food Network!"  Apparently FoodTV named
an exotic foods show after her.

*sigh* I never thought of myself as a Star Trek geek until my wife
pointed out how often I spot actors and actresses on other shows and
movies and say things like "Hey, he was a Klingon on a Deep Space Nine
episode a few years back."

Jon
GSV Anyway, Hoshi's still prettier. :)
So now I have to decide if I'm either a big enough Trek geek not to miss even a bad ep. or a big enough Food TV geek to miss Padma... ;-)

Now for true food meets geekdom, Alton Brown is the only way to go!

Sean
(anyone see Nemesis yet?...)