Jon Gabriel wrote:

>*sigh* I never thought of myself as a Star Trek geek until my wife
>pointed out how often I spot actors and actresses on other shows and
>movies and say things like "Hey, he was a Klingon on a Deep Space Nine
>episode a few years back."

One day I watched _Dark Angel_, then _Birds of Prey_. When Huntress
appeared, I said: "Hey! That's Asha!". She changed the hair colour from
blonde to black, and the role as the princess that must be saved by Logan
to the fighting bitch, but I could recognize her.

Alberto Monteiro "I guess I am watching too much TV"