On 19 Dec 2002 at 18:37, Nick Arnett wrote:

> [...]

I use Pegasus Mail. It's got a fairly robust and easy-to-use rules-based
filtering feature, which has a basic but functional GUI to help you.

Personally, I just delete threads I'm not following. The volume from Brin-L is
typically smaller than either Starfire-L or general misc. E-mail I get.

Andy
Dawn Falcon