<[EMAIL PROTECTED]><001801c2acd5$3ce13980$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<000a01c2ad58$6ba1fa60$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Adam C. Lipscomb" wrote:

> Julia threatened:
>
> > "Adam C. Lipscomb" wrote:
> >
> > > Good God, no.  Looks like a setup (possibly not intentional) to
> get
> > > involved in family dynamic issues.  I'd sooner stick my hand in a
> bowl
> > > of scorpions that do that.
> >
> > Let me know if you need any scorpions for that -- my mother-in-law
> > killed a small one one morning this week, and I'm sure we could
> scare up
> > a few around the outside of the house if we tried hard enough....
>
> GAAAAAAAAH!
>
> *twitch*
>
> No thanks, it was a figure of speech only.  Please, no scorpions.
>
> Gaaaaah.

OK, then, you might not want to come over until about a month or two
after the next-door neighbors move in.  It seems that constructing a
house stirs up a lot of stuff, and all sorts of pests end up close to
(or occasionally in) the neighbors' houses.  They were supposed to move
in just before Christmas, but that wasn't taking into account that we
would be getting a wet fall & winter.  :P  I hope it's soon.

That and lack of mowing in the undeveloped lots make for some
interesting tales.  (At least we haven't had any reptiles in the
*house*, nor have *we* ended up with rodents in the *house*; the dogs
are kind enough to take care of the rodents before they get quite close
enough, and the guy who installed the fence killed 3 rattlesnakes a few
weeks before we moved in, and that might have been it for the
rattlesnakes on this block.)

        Julia