> > >p.s. don't go there if you really, really don't want to see a very
> > >scantily clad pregnant woman
> >
> > More scantily clad than Demi Moore on the cover of People(?) several
> years ago?
>
>No, but it's, well, a little different.
>
>How's about, don't go there if you don't want to see a scantily clad
>pregnant woman wearing high heels?  Is that a little more descriptive?

Julia et al,

I don't know how anyone can not think a pregnant woman is beautiful,
(I think that was the point of Demi's photos).  You  might not feel very
beautiful, but you should.   Amazing is beautiful if you see a star
born, just think of yourself as amazing as that.

Hating to see anyone think bellies determine beauty
Dee