At 07:42 PM 1/1/03 -0600, Julia Thompson wrote:
"Ronn! Blankenship" wrote:

> At 02:28 PM 1/1/03 -0600, Julia Thompson wrote:
> >Er, that wasn't what I had in mind when I made the offer. I figure
> >eventually someone here will know a woman lactating (or about to be
> >lactating) who is going to be shopping around, and at *that* point, I'll
> >suggest going to http://www.nestmom.com/ and checking out the Bravado
> >bras. (And it looks like they have an *exclusive* rainbow one now!)
> >
> > Julia
> >
> >p.s. don't go there if you really, really don't want to see a very
> >scantily clad pregnant woman
>
> More scantily clad than Demi Moore on the cover of People(?) several years ago?

No, but it's, well, a little different.

How's about, don't go there if you don't want to see a scantily clad
pregnant woman wearing high heels? Is that a little more descriptive?

It is only more descriptive if you tell us whether or not she is wearing anything in addition to the high heels.

--Ronn! :)

I always knew that I would see the first man on the Moon.
I never dreamed that I would see the last.
--Dr. Jerry Pournelle