On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 04:26:14PM -0500, Jon Gabriel wrote:
> You may not have to.... you might be able to copy all the floppies to their
> own folders on a cd and then write a bat file to allow you to install them
> from the cd.
>
> I'm not an expert.  Erik or Fool could probably be more helpful.

Sorry, not me, I've never used Borland products. But I GUESS you could
probably figure out how it wants to be installed by either reading its
installation batch file or looking at what it installed on your hard
drive, then just duplicate it by manually copying files.

--
"Erik Reuter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       http://www.erikreuter.net/