On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 02:04:39PM -0600, Dan Minette wrote:

> No hard feelings, but I think that your lack of familiarity with
> the concept of being called is evident here.  Many people can be
> God's instrument.  It depends on who answers the call.  Ideally, many
> countries would answer.  It appears that the world is relying on the
> US to be the only one that answers, and reserves the right to tell us
> when to answer and when not to.

I'm not familiar with what you mean by "being called". But it sounds
disturbingly similar to some things I've heard from religious nuts like
suicide bombers. In general, how is the call you are talking about to
be distinguished by the person "being called" from the call the suicide
bombers hear?

--
"Erik Reuter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       http://www.erikreuter.net/