At 12:49 PM 2/6/2003 -0600 Julia Thompson wrote:
>I'm not entirely optimistic about how well that's going to work out.
>
>http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110002947

Julia, I think that it is important to keep in mind that this is simply an
opinion column that is presenting only one side of the Iraqi National
Congress story.    There are many people who are highly skeptical of the
INC's track record and competence, as well as genuine fears that the INC is
not well-respected among the Iraqi people.

I think that there may be good reasons for the US Occupational Military
Government to find leaders among the Iraqi people that survived Saddam's
regime.

JDG