At 10:48 PM 2/14/03 +0100, J. van Baardwijk wrote:

Of course, what Arnett conveniently "forgets" to mention here is that my warning only came after I had been thoroughly infuriated, as a result of having been attacked, discriminated, insulted and threatened *several times* by him, both on-list and off-list.
[...]
If you had seen all the threats and insults he's been throwing at me, you would have seen that he's not exactly been bending over backwards, but that he has been showing great intolerance and has been trying to impose his will on me.

At the risk of fanning the flames, Nick, would it be all right for Jeroen to share the messages from you which he calls "threats and insults" with the rest of us so we can decide for ourselves who has been "threatening" who?

-- Ronn! :)

Almighty Ruler of the all,
Whose Power extends to great and small,
Who guides the stars with steadfast law,
Whose least creation fills with awe,
O grant thy mercy and thy grace,
To those who venture into space.

(Robert A. Heinlein's added verse to the Navy Hymn)