----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Arnett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 1:41 PM
Subject: RE: Question for Nick, was Re: JVB flames (was RE: POLICY ...)

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
> > Behalf Of Ronn!Blankenship

> > At the risk of fanning the flames, Nick, would it be all right for
Jeroen
> > to share the messages from you which he calls "threats and insults"
with
> > the rest of us so we can decide for ourselves who has been
> > "threatening" who?
>
> I already posted the relevant message (on Friday), so that this would be
in
> context.  The original subject line was "OT: JVB flames (was RE: POLICY
> ...)".  (Note that "OT:" at the start would prevent this message from
> reaching anyone who chose to skip the "Off-topic" topic.)
>
> It's also here:
> http://www.mccmedia.com/pipermail/brin-l/Week-of-Mon-20030210/011446.html
>
> Nick

I do not doubt it.  But, I think Ronn's suggestion is explicitly giving
Jeroen permission to display all the other messages that he considers
threats...in the context of his own offline messages, of course.  I
understand why there is a prejudice against this, but I think, once some
private email on the subject comes out, all might as well.  (In for a
penny, in for a pound.)

Dan M.