> From: Ronn!Blankenship [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Is there anyone who considers themselves opposed to the
> current military
> action in Iraq who does not also consider themselves opposed
> to President Bush?

I'm the opposite.  I am, generally, opposed to President Bush but am a
(somewhat reluctant) supporter of the action in Iraq.  I started out against
the use of military action but have turned my opinion around.  Largely due
to the discussions on this list.

A useful mind exercise I like to play is turn things around.  Would I feel
the same about a given issue if the President were reversed?  Could those of
you who support the war and President Bush (expecially JDG and Gautam),
would you feel the same way if it was President Gore pushing this action?

 - jmh

Not That That Helps Maru