--- Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Deborah Harrell wrote:
> > --- Kevin Tarr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > <snipped all but the sig>
> >
> > > But I liked new Coke so...
> >
> > Why Kevin, and here I thought you were a patriotic
> > American!  For shame, sir -- what, pray tell, was
> > wrong with the tried and true original
> Coca-Cola!?!
> > The one made with the more expensive natural
> poison *cane sugar* rather than the cheapened
version
> with corn squeezin's?!?
>
> You know, they still make it the *right* way in
> Mexico.  And I can get
> Coca-cola from Mexico if I go to a little effort.
> (At least I think I can
> -- closer to the border than Dallas, where my
> brother-in-law managed to pick up some.)

Hmm, I'll have to relay that information to my brother
in San Antonio -- before they changed the formula in
the States, he went and bought multiple *cases* of
'original' Coke.  I think he drank the last about 2
years after the change-over...

I Think The First Coca-Cola Contained Actual Coca Leaf
Extract Maru