Deborah Harrell wrote:

> Hmm, I'll have to relay that information to my brother
> in San Antonio -- before they changed the formula in
> the States, he went and bought multiple *cases* of
> 'original' Coke.  I think he drank the last about 2
> years after the change-over...

I think my BIL got it at a Central Market store, run by HEB.  (If he's in
San Antonio, he ought to know what HEB is, anyway.)

There's one at 4821 Broadway St. in San Antonio.  If that doesn't pan out,
I'll ask my BIL for further details.  (Hey, if you can get it in Dallas,
and it's from Mexico, you *have* to be able to get it in San Antonio,
right?  Closer to the border, higher rate of Mexican ancestry in the
population....)

> I Think The First Coca-Cola Contained Actual Coca Leaf
> Extract Maru

That's the impression I'm under, as well.  Plus, if I remember what I
heard about it, it was *green*.

        Julia

whose senior prom date was given a hoarded can of the stuff as he was
waiting for her to get ready, a process complicated by the fact that her
mother had to run out and get a fresh pair of sandal-toe hose *without* a
run in it