I think a more relevant question is whether or not Saddam Hussein will use chemical weapons against coalition forces when he realizes he's about to lose the war. He, unlike the Israelis, has shown that he has no compunction in using them against his enemies. (He used them against Iranian troops in the '80s.)

Not to mention Kurdish revolutionaries, ostensibly his own people.

This again is why I trust Israel with nukes INFINITELY more than pretty much ANY Arab country...

Damon.

Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: On Hiatus :)