----- Original Message -----
From: "Julia Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: Impressions almost two weeks into the war

> Quick question - when will the 4th Infantry get there?
>
> (I'm probably living closer to Ft. Hood than anyone else, with the
> possible exception of Adam, at least as the crow flies, so I should
> probably be *up* on this more than anyone else -- but aside from knowing
> they shipped out last week, I know very little.)
>
>From what I hear its going to be about 2 weeks before they are fully mobile
in Iraq.
The 4th is the most technologically advanced army in the world and they
should make for a suitable backup.

xponent
Coming Soon Maru
rob
Workings of man
Set to ply out historical life
Reregaining the flower of the fruit of his tree
All awakening
All restoring you
Workings of man
Crying out from the fire set aflame
By his blindness to see that the warmth of his being
Is promised for his seeing his reaching so clearly
Workings of man
Driven far from the path
Rereleased in inhibitions
So that all is left for you