On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Robert Seeberger wrote:

> [...]

That was the impression I'd gotten from reading about them in the
Statesman.  Hence asking the question on *this* thread.  :)  I imagine
they'll make some difference in how things go, once they get there and
start moving.

(IIRC, they were originally supposed to be sent into Iraq from Turkey, but
that didn't pan out, and there was some dithering before anyone decided
where they *would* ship to.)

        Julia