On
> Behalf Of Miller, Jeffrey
> Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 5:49 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Why I'm pissed off right now
>
> My home was shot last night.
>
> Not once.
>
> Three times.
>
> And my car.
>
> And.. my FUCKING CAT was killed.
>
> Why?
>
> You tell me.
>
> Three bullet holes, one in each "Bring Our Soldiers Home" sign.
>
> One bullet hole in my car, right through the "No Iraq War" sign.
>
> The cat?  strangled with a red, white, and blue ribbon.
>
> -j-

Very far behind on list mail.  I just read this thread.

Jeffrey,

I'm very very sorry for your loss, and angry, outraged and sick to my
stomach that someone would kill your cat.  As Nick said, this is
terrorism, and I hope like hell they catch and throw the book at the
bastards who did it.

I also agree with Julia: People who kill defenseless creatures out of
hate aren't fit to live with the rest of us.

:-(

Jon