--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Matt Grimaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So why bring up a topic such as religion when you
> have already concluded that there is nothing you
> could say and nothing they could say that would
> put both sides on the same page?

I have concluded no such thing.

> I can only think
> that you would bring it up for some other reason
> than to discuss it rationally.

No, I posted an article from a famous rational and left-leaning
thinker who was discussing the origins of religious belief.

Personally, I think that if you "can only think" of negative
motivations for my actions, then perhaps you should try expanding
your horizons to include new possibilities.

JDG