William T. Goodall wrote:
It seems to me it makes more sense to be agnostic about whether woolly mammoths are extinct than about whether god(s) exist. After all, we have evidence that woolly mammoths *did* survive until relatively recently, and the world is a big place...

There is no evidence at all that god(s) exist or ever did.

So why be agnostic about that and not woolly mammoths?

As was discussed in another branch of this thread, many people *do* feel they have evidence of the divine, in the form of numinous experiences and apparitions and what some people see as a guiding hand in their life, etc. It's just not evidence that lends itself easily to scientific study.

Reggie Bautista