At 11:27 PM 7/18/2003 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 Gautam, I am actually quite fearful for our country at the moment. The
current government is doing all that it can to insure its control of the US
for years and decades to come. It is using means that I find at least
objectionable if not illegal.

Illegal?    Insuring its control of the US?

What are you referring to?

JDG