From: "Jim Sharkey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Bryon Daly wrote:
>From: "Jim Sharkey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>I have to figure out how to shrink the pics we took, though.
>There's a whole bunch of waysm depending on the software you have,

Thanks, Byron, I figured it out. If anyone wants to see a few of the pics before I wrangle with actually making use of the webspace I apparently have, I posted them at the forum I frequent. You can go here, if you're interested:
http://www.pvpforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21574

Nice pics - I'm jealous! I'd love to visit Hawaii someday.

Is Knight of the Dinner Table a title you picked, or a standard one? My brother-in-law lent me a whole batch of KODT comics once - I thought they were great.

Also, I tracked down my web site and put up the SC2 music files and mod player:
http://home.comcast.net/~bryon.daly/M4win240.zip
http://home.comcast.net/~bryon.daly/SC2_MODS.ZIP

In the .mods zip, I tossed in non-sc2 .mod called "doit.zip", which is by one of the musicians who created some of the other music. It could easily have fit into SC2.