"Jim Sharkey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote

    I have to figure out how to shrink the pics we took, though.  My
    wife uploaded them at 1.2 meg piece, and I have no idea how to
    make them smaller at this point.

Use the GIMP.  I do this all the time.  Works really well.  Moreover,
the software not only comes with freedom, but if you choose, you can
obtain it at a competitive fair market price, which in some
circumstances is gratis.

(The danger with the GIMP is that you can get carried away adjusting
color balances and the like rather than simply shrinking picture size.
So be prepared.)

    http://www.teak.cc                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]