From: Erik Reuter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Bryon, all children are produced by a man and a woman. But there has
never been a female Pope. How can a male-only Pope provide good guidance
and nurture to his flock when it is so unnatural? I find this offensive,
and I am offended that you cannot tolerate my viewpoint. Obviously,
there should be a law that requires both a female AND a male Pope.

Oh my! I *WAS* intolerant of your bigoted remark, wasn't I? I beg a thousand pardons, milord!

FYI, I'd love to see married and female priests, and yes, even a female pope. Note I didn't mention homosexual priests, because it's unnecessary as I already have seen them - there's quite a lot. I heard a seminarian state that gays far outnumber straights in the seminaries.

John, if you're reading this, what's your take on this last bit above, given the church's stance on homosexuality?