"Ronn!Blankenship" wrote:

> At 02:56 PM 7/28/03 -0500, Julia Thompson wrote:
> >
> >And I'm a horrible person and egg him on when he goes into that sort of
> >mode.  >:)
>
> How does that make you a horrible person?  Sounds like you and I are cut
> from the same cloth (more "warp" than weft, one presumes) . . .

Well, I was exaggerating.  I mean, look at that emoticon....

But I do have a tendency to egg people on at just the wrong time, for
the amusement of myself and them, and to the annoyance of many of those
around us.  (And the funny thing is, if I'm with a large enough group
from my husband's family, I can get away with it sooooo much longer than
he'd *ever* be able to.)

Just a streak of something, not quite sure what.  (I'm sure I've
mentioned that I played "Devil's Advocate" in Sunday school a lot when I
was in high school, as well.)

        Julia