I would agree, if I thought you were saying that the government should never
be entirely, or even mostly, in the hands of the Left.  I'd say the same
about the Right.  It seems quite clear to me that diversity and criticism
(of the positive kind) have been proven to be the most effective means of
achieving fair and just government.  And I do believe that's what the
founders of this country were aiming to put in place.  And thus I'm not
pleased at all with the current situation, in which the government is
dominated by one faction, even though quite a few of them claim to be
liberal.

--
Nick Arnett
Phone/fax: (408) 904-7198