At 11:26 PM 7/27/2003 -0400 Jon Gabriel wrote:
>> Didn't the Iraqi Information Minister say that the total number of
>> casualties was 100,000?
>
>Hilarious!
>
>Should we expect your next 'unimpeachable' source to be the Jon Lovitz'
>"Tommy the Liar" character from SNL?

If nothing else, I figured that Michael could not have argued that his
estimate was too low!

Anyhow, I stand corrected - the number of casualties for civilians of all
ages was below 10,000 - or less than the number of children the UN thinks
that Saddam killed every two months by refusing to trade oil for food and
medicine under UN auspices.

JDG