Jon Gabriel wrote:

> >From: Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> >Dan's mother wasn't interested in football when she married Dan's
> >father.
>
> A Texas immigrant, huh?

Acutally, *she* is the Texas native, *he's* the immigrant.

Professional football wasn't a big deal when she was growing up.  I
don't know if she got to go to high school games when she was in high
school.  (She was out in the country, on a dairy farm, and they all got
up early every day.)  The only sporting events I've heard her talking
about attending when she was young were baseball games.

The Dallas Cowboys weren't even in existence until she was over 20.

Now, her sons were raised as good Texans.  ;)

        Julia

Hook 'Em Horns!