"Adam C. Lipscomb" wrote:

> I wrote:
> > Hate football, hate
> > watching it.  I'd rather get a boil lanced than watch football.  My
> > wife and kids are the same, and I'll do my best to keep them pure,
> > thankyouverymuch.
>
> Of course, it goes without saying that I'm not going to stop others
> from enjoying football.  To each his own, eh?

OK, if Thanksgiving is at our house and you want to come over to scarf
down some really good cornbread dressing, just stay out of the living
room.  If you hang around the breakfast nook and keep anyone in the
kitchen company, you'll have made at least one friend.  :)  (And if you
offer to help so that if someone in the kitchen wanted to be watching
the game, they could, someone would be *really* happy.)

        Julia