From: "Horn, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Scouted: Bester News
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 09:57:02 -0500

> From: Reggie Bautista [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> >From scifi.com:
>
>      Australian director Andrew Dominik (Chopper) will
> develop and direct Paramount's
>      The Demolished Man, based on SF author Alfred Bester's
> best-selling book of the
>      same name, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The book
> tells the story of a
>      future society in which telepaths are used to detect
> crimes before they happen,

Didn't they already make this movie?  The one with Tom Cruise?  The
name of which escapes me at the moment but I'm sure you know what I
mean...

I bought it on DVD, so I'm almost positive they did. :)

Minority Report. http://us.imdb.com/Title?0181689

But MR was based on the Phillip K. Dick short story. I never read Bester's version.

Jon

Le Blog: http://zarq.livejournal.com