In a message dated 8/5/2003 11:43:57 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Why did my ears suddenly start burning?
>

>  -- Ronn!  :)

Because you're a professional and you try this at home?

And because of the time AOL takes, I wasn't the first listed response to the
original question.

I bet the trailer to the movie will have a line something like "We still
can't see a crime before it happens, but...."

Just to help differentiate it from any past cop psychic power movies already
made.

But for starters, in The Demolished Man, there are a hell of a lot more mind
reares than just three in a tub.

William Taylor