> From: Reggie Bautista [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> John Horn wrote:
> >Didn't they already make this movie?  The one with Tom Cruise?
The
> >name of which escapes me at the moment but I'm sure you know what
> >mean...
>
> In Demolished Man, they just read your mind, as opposed to
> Minority Report
> where they actually see the future.  And Demolished Man has a
> lot more than three teeps...

Just wanted to point out that that is *NOT* what the blurb in the
original post said.  It said "The book tells the story of a future
society in which telepaths are used to detect crimes before they
happen, the trade paper reported."  So the Hollywood Report is
already confused about the two movies!

 - jmh