--- Doug Pensinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Robert Seeberger wrote:

I didn't say that, I said that ~I~ felt safer.

But as long as we are at it, it wouldn't have falsified it if that had been
what I meant. California has the strictst gun laws and yet there are 37
"safer" states even by their standards. Europe is no shining example either.

That's not even get into the issue of showing corolation. Texas before
concealed carry and Texas after would me a better test.

=====