At 01:10 PM 8/29/2003 +0100, you wrote:

On Friday, August 29, 2003, at 03:42 am, Doug Pensinger wrote:

Gautam Mukunda wrote:

Chomsky just speaks to elites - like you.  That's
where his power comes from.

I can see we're going to need a definition of elite before we continue this discussion. I don't know how I could be considered elite in any sense of the word.

You can read and write. That's pretty elite for a Republican :)

--
William T Goodall

We could say the same thing about a Democrat that can read or write, but it wouldn't be a joke

http://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0815/p03s01-ussc.html

(I know, English isn't his first language)(And I'm not assuming he is Democrat, but 41 percent of the other teacher's failed and I'd lay odds that more than half of those who failed are.)

Kevin T. - VRWC
Not a joke when you have to explain it