On Monday, October 20, 2003, at 02:17 pm, Erik Reuter wrote:

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 02:10:38PM +0100, William T Goodall wrote:

So what was it?

If I can find the time I might do that. But it would be easier if you would put the argument yourself since you know what it is :)

-- William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web : http://www.wtgab.demon.co.uk
Blog : http://radio.weblogs.com/0111221/

"The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible."
- Bertrand Russell