During my somewhat painful trip to Wal-Mart today (see other email) I
ran across a gift line that has to be the ultimate in tacky and
thoughtlessness:  Pre-wrapped Christmas gifts.  Stupid ones at that.
Ceramic pigs sitting on their ass wearing aprons. And just to complete
the series, other ceramic farm animals sitting on their asses wearing
various cute clothes - all pre-wrapped. Simply purchase, rip off the
surrounding paper band with the picture, price and UPC, and fill out the
already attached gift tag. Instant tacky and thoughtless gift !!

Not for the stupid gifts....Compliments of JC Penny, just in case you
really wanted to know what your dog is trying to tell you...

NEW! Bow-LingualR Dog Translator
$99.99 As seen on the Today Show!

What's pestering your pooch?

Find out with the Bow-Lingual translator! It analyzes your dog's bark to
determine which of his six emotions he is feeling. Whether your dog is
happy, sad, frustrated, on-guard, assertive or needy, the Bow-Lingual
will provide a phrase based on the emotion, to let you know what he is
trying to say. As your pet's advocate and best friend, you not only want
to make sure your dog is healthy and safe, but that he's happy too!
The Bow-Lingual features include:  see link below for complete ad....

http://makeashorterlink.com/?B2A336B76

Now if someone made a translator collar for women, I would consider
buying that :-)

Gary