--- Dan Minette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'll agree fully that the average person in Iraq is
> better off now than a
> year ago.  But, the overwhelming majority in Iraq
> sees the US as an
> occupier, not a liberator.  And, their opinion of
> us, as measured in polls,
> is rapidly deteriorating.
> Dan M.

Dan, I have to tell you that I frankly don't believe
this.  As you know, I have personal reasons for
keeping a _very_ close eye on the situation in Iraq,
and I frankly don't trust the poll results that you
reported - they don't agree with any other poll that
I've seen, and they don't agree with the consensus of
people on the ground whom I've spoken to either.

=====
Gautam Mukunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Freedom is not free"