Jon Gabriel wrote:

I don't remember the volumn on the list ever being quite this low. Is it related to the server problems or is everyone gone or busy?

Well, the last interruption was only 30 minutes long, I later realized.

I sure hope that the problem isn't that people *can't* post because of the blackhole servers we added. They have drastically cut the amount spam we're getting here... which also means less work for Julia and me (mostly Julia) rejecting the spam that is submitted to the list.

Perhaps we should invite everyone to post at least once in the next few days... And if your message is rejected by our server, write to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to say so.

Perhaps it's just the upcoming U.S. holiday.

Nick

--
Nick Arnett
Phone/fax: (408) 904-7198