I wrote:
I just purchased and watched the extended DVD of
_The Two Towers_ yesterday.
[snip]

William T Goodall replied:
Sounds good! What about the two disks of other stuff?

Since I also finally bought Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 3, I haven't had a chance to look at the third and fourth disks for _The Two Towers_ yet. But the "easter egg" feature on the first disk is very funny (although not exactly kid-safe).

That hidden feature is accessed exactly the same way as the
one with _Fellowship_.  You put in the first disk and go to the
scene listing and go down to the very last scene.  Then you
press down one more time and a small gold ring appears at the
bottom of the screen.  Press select, and it starts.

From what I understand, this extra was left off the Region 2
release of _Fellowship_ because it would have changed the
rating of the disk.  They might have done the same for this
second one.

Reggie Bautista