In a message dated 12/13/2003 5:12:46 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> With GURPS Uplift 2nd ed and Contacting Aliens available I do not want to
eat

>  into sales.  Less important, but significant, is avoiding increasing
entropy

>  by contradicting other sources.

I want our good Dr. Brin to contradict GURPS--again!

The Garthlings chose their own cohorts, numans and chimpanzees.

Clearly in violation of the rules as set up by GURPS.

I want the same thing to happen with the Rousit.

You remember the Rousit?

So insignificant that they were left out of both the AfP, and Contacting
Aliens.

(hehehe....)

William Taylor