Ronn wrote:

> hosted there since at least 1998 or 1999, and now I can't
> respond to posts
> on the list or even contact the moderator off-list (because
> her address is
> also on one of the servers which is blocking all messages
> from att.net).  I

You could always try creating an address at one of the free mail sites
like Yahoo or Hotmail or something like that for the purposes of
contacting the list administrators.. Looking over my Sci-Fi Lit archive,
I see plenty of posts from people with Yahoo and Hotmail addresses that
apparently are not being blocked.

> don't know if Himself is a member of that list, but Greg Bear
> is, (though

I don't see any posts from him in the last year, that's not to say he
isn't subbed and lurking though.

> place. Notice any
> reduction in the amount of junk in your inbox? Neither have
> I."  In fact,
> if my inbox is typical, if anything, recently it's been
> getting worse . . .

I agree completely, I have started to receive almost twice the amount of
mail in the last few weeks, especially mail about an heiress (who shall
remain unnamed due to filtering) and her video escapades. :-)

Gary