At 08:51 PM 12/25/2003 -0500 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> In all of the Clinton stuff us "leftists" on the list specifically stated
that his behavior
>was reprehensible. I am waiting to see that from you guys.

This is not ture.   By no stretch of the imagination did *all* leftists on
the List call Clinton's actions reprehensible.    Indeed, several called
Clinton's actions understandable, given the circumstances.   There was also
very little criticism of soliciting campaign donations from China, raising
money in Buddhist temples, and not invading Afghanistan after our embassies
were destroyed.

But that's debating the past.

JDG