> From: John D. Giorgis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> At 02:17 PM 1/6/2004 -0600 The Fool wrote:
>
><<ttp://atrios.blogspot.com/2004_01_04_atrios_archive.html#10734072882524
2265>>

> >Double Standards on Regional Bigotry
> >
> >Imagine if I ran an ad which went something like "George Bush should
take
> >his negro lynching, anti-intellectual, pig feet eating,
sister-screwing,
> >wife beating..." before the farmer's wife then finishes the sentence:
> >"... KKK-loving, right-wing freak show back to Texas where it
belongs."

> >Mine's slightly more over the top than the actual Club for Growth ad,
but
> >it's no more incorrect.
>
> Slightly?

More than slightly.

> This country has zero-tolerance for white-on-black race based insults.

Bullshit.  The Republican party is _built_ on confederate loving, racist,
bigoted, bible thumping fundamentalists in the south.  Republicans
couldn't win without the bigot vote.  Republicans like Rush, and
Buchanan, routinely pander to bigoted southerners.

---

I Pledge Impertinence to the Flag-Waving of the Unindicted
Co-Conspirators of America
and to the Republicans for which I can't stand
one Abomination, Underhanded Fraud
Indefensible
with Liberty and Justice Forget it.

 -Life in Hell (Matt Groening)