On 10 Jan 2004, at 9:25 pm, John D. Giorgis wrote:

At 03:02 PM 1/10/2004 -0600 The Fool wrote:
This country has zero-tolerance for white-on-black race based insults.

Bullshit. The Republican party is _built_ on confederate loving, racist,
bigoted, bible thumping fundamentalists in the south. Republicans
couldn't win without the bigot vote. Republicans like Rush, and
Buchanan, routinely pander to bigoted southerners.

There's no need to swear.

Nice to see you engaging in the list again. Without different voices this list would be as shallow as that 'other' list ;)

Swearing? Where? I don't see any need for people to use coarse language on the list, but I didn't see it here.

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It is our belief, however, that serious professional users will run out of things they can do with UNIX." - Ken Olsen, President of DEC, 1984.