From: Kevin Tarr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: No teeth in this tiger
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:47:08 -0500

Picked up Tom Clancy's TotT last week from the workplace library*. Started okay, but mostly it sucked. The ending was very bad. It needed another five chapters to really finish the story but I'm sure the next book will cover that.

If I had friends who repeated the same things that much during conversations (Git-R-Done) I'd punch them.

I saw one blatant error, where a city name one one page was different on another. Five word usage errors, they passed the spellcheck but used the wrong word. Ex: list instead of lust. (Now that I think about it, it may have been intentional but there were others that were wrong.) And a few diversions that just could not be true. Not plot points, but chapter filler situations that the author obviously knew nothing about.

Kevin T. - VRWC
Time for bed, more snow tomorrow and 4x4 isn't working

I've always found Clancy and the like quite mediocre. Somewhat comparable to King.

-Travis "just my humble opinion" Edmunds

P.S.

I'm not finished with you yet Rob. Time constraints have inhibited me from posting lately, but I plan on getting back in the swing of things soon.