Kevin Tarr wrote:

> *It's in a section's food cubicle. The books are all mysteries and
> thrillers. I asked why no sci-fi? The section leader nearly jumped down my
> throat. This Clancy book was the first I've ever borrowed, working there
> two years now. When I returned it I saw a Harry Turtledove which I grabbed
> and a Dilbert book, next.
>
> I could leave some sci-fi to see what happens, but I hate the thought of
> losing something.

Dan *bought* some SF to stick in the work library.

Even had me buy one book that I got *signed* -- to stick in the work
library.

Of course, they were paperbacks, and on some of them, we got used copies
to donate, so it didn't cost that much in total.

Any decent used bookstores in your area where you could buy something
for such an experiment?

        Julia