Julia Thompson wrote:
>Jim Sharkey wrote:
>>What's wrong with being a frat boy?
>Having gone to UT, I ended up with a fairly negative view of frat
>boys. (The alcohol-related deaths might have had something to do
>with that.)
>I've heard from people at other schools that not all frats are bad.
>I'll believe you if you say yours was good.  :)

Well, like any time you get a group of young guys together, there was good and bad.
Our chapter was unique in some ways.  A lot of fraternities tend towards a certain
homogeneity; our chapter meetings looked like a UN gathering.  For example, my two
little brothers' parents were both off-the-boat, one from the Philippines, the other
from Egypt.

Jim
Can still recite the Greek alphabet backwards Maru