At 01:01 PM 1/31/2004, you wrote:

> At least I'm not alone!  Where'd you go to school,
> Damon?

Penn State....

Damon

Cool! Is it possible we are the first two list people to have attended the same college? (But I went to PS Harrisburg). Maybe not, I think the people who started the list were from Cornell, but as students or employees?

Ever go to Snow Shoe, Lock Haven, or Renovo? If yes, I apologize.

I was living in Bellefonte for two semesters working while two friends were going to school. I don't know how they graduated; way too many nights of 25 cent pitchers. At least I could go to work the next day and sit in the dark with sunglasses on. One of those friends were in a frat, and I dated a girl in a SO. Seemed pointless to me.

Kevin T. - VRWC
I don't belong to any groups that want me as a member